Date of Birth: 12-31-1988
Professional Since: 2014
- Fastest half distance bike split worldwide: 1:57:21h / 90k
- 2nd Challenge Bahrain 2014
- 1st IRONMAN 70.3 Mallorca 2014
- 1st Challenge Fuerteventura 2014
- 1st City triathlon Heilbronn 2014
- 2nd IRONMAN 70.3 Norway 2014
- 3rd IRONMAN 70.3 Timberman 2013
Where do you call home?
Michelau / Bayreuth (Oberfranken)
What is your motto/theme song?
Keep on cycling…
What is your favorite race and why?
Challenge Bahrain – hospitality and media attention
What are some of your favorite bike spots?
Fichtelgebirge (Germany), Fränkische Schweiz (Germany), Thüringer Wald (Germany), Kalterer See (Italy), Lago di Como / Engadin (Italy/Switzerland), Provence (France)
What is your secret pleasure food?
Chocolate covered almonds
What do you love about racing triathlons?
Pushing yourself to your limits.
How do you like to spend your free time?
Wintersport, cooking, hanging out with friends
Most proud racing moment?
Beating Sebastian Kienle (2014 Kona World Champion) at Citytriathlon Heilbronn and winning an Audi A6 as a prize.
Favorite way to relieve stress?
Lying in my bed and listen to good music
What is the best song to boost your confidence?
The Parlotones: “Come back as Heroes”